GESS DUBAI 2020 POST SHOW REVIEW
The 13th edition of GESS was held in February 2020, delivering an audience of over 10,000 educational professionals despite the challenging international conditions. The complete event for the education industry, with decision-makers from government ministries and the private sector GESS has it all.
GESS Dubai is the only event in the UAE to have the full support of regional ministries and regulatory boards including ABEGS, KHDA, Bahrain MOE, Saudi Arabia MoE, and the only one held in partnership with the U.A.E
MOE. This year there were official ministerial delegations from 9 countries – more than ever before.
Well-known education shows across MENA the quality of conversation was really high. Great to see so many ministers.
Key Exhibitor Survey Findings
- Exhibitors met or exceeded their objectives 98%
- Those surveyed would recommend GESS Dubai to another company 84%
- Those increased or greatly increased their prospects in the region 72%
- Those surveyed felt the quality of visitors was good to excellent 79%
- Those had a good or excellent return on investment 76%